Cantium Scientific Limited are pleased to introduce the new MicroBio MB2-HiFlow.
Available to buy today, the MicroBio MB2-HiFlow is the most cost-effective, compact and lightweight microbial air sampler capable of sampling 180 litres per minute, achieving a 1.71µm d50 and 9.55 m/s particle velocity for optimal viable organism collection efficiency.
The MicroBio MB2-HiFlow will sample a cubic meter of air in 6 minutes, drastically reducing disruption in test areas. Clear advantages mean hospital operating theatres will be out of action for far less time, by as much as 40% during regular air hygiene inspections; HVAC maintenance staff will spend less time on site sampling, enabling a higher work throughput; lab technicians will spend less time sampling.
Using readily available generic 90mm Petri dishes enables the MicroBio MB2-HiFlow to be used with a wide array of culture media from suppliers worldwide at low cost.
Operating from rechargeable AA cells supplied, alkaline AA cells, or the optional international medical grade mains power supply, the MicroBio MB2-HiFlow is ready to use out of the box for all day sampling.
Key features include:
- Take from 10 to 10,000 litres per sample
- Fixed flow rate of 180 lpm
- Delay start up to 3 hours
- Sequential sampling up to 24 hours with fully configurable interval and volume stages
- 9 user pre-set sample volumes
- Hard back padded carry case with space for two sampling heads, petri dishes and accessories
- 400 x 1.0mm hole hard-anodised sampling head
- AA NiMh rechargeable cells
- Battery Charger with worldwide plugs (UK/Euro/USA/Australia) and car charger
- 110-240V Mains Power adaptor (optional)
- Mini table-top tripod
- Instruction Manual
- Calibration Certificate (for flow rate of 180 lpm traceable to UK National Standards)
For full specification details, visit our MicroBio MB2-HiFlow product page or contact email@example.com.