Firstly, we hope you, your families and colleagues are well and safe.
With recent announcements from the UK Government requiring businesses to temporarily close and for people to work from home where possible whilst maintaining social distancing, we are taking the following immediate actions until further notice:
- Manufacturing of items for stock will cease.
- Third-party ISO17025 calibration services will cease.
- We have implemented additional goods inwards processing quarantine and cleaning procedures, therefore standard factory calibration and repair services will continue, but will now take longer to perform. Please continue to send your air samplers to our regular business address.
- We will continue to supply items from stock until exhausted.
- Technical support will continue via email only.
- New product launches are temporarily suspended.
- We will continue taking orders even after stock has depleted and these will be fulfilled as soon as possible.
- There will be a full closure of the business on Thursday, 9th April until we re-open on Monday, 20th April. Up until this time we will be working reduced irregular hours from home.
We received notification last night from our padded case manufacturer that their factory has now closed with the possible re-opening on 15th April. This will result in our padded case stock not being replenished until sometime after this date. We are still able to provide air samplers in the padded case whilst stocks last, however, once stock has been exhausted all air samplers will be supplied and shipped without the case, which will be shipped separately as soon as we receive stock.
If any of the above changes, we will send an update as soon as possible. We wish you all well during this unprecedented and challenging time.