This Validation Kit will ensure your MicroBio Air Sampler is performing perfectly and satisfies industry regulators and standards. Regular validation is required for regulatory compliance during normal use in addition to sending the device away for routine calibration. This is not a substitute for annual calibration of the MicroBio Air Samplers. This service can be undertaken through your local distributor or sending your device directly to us.
Developed specifically for use with the 100 litre per minute MicroBio MB1 and MB2 bioaerosol samplers, this validation kit could not be simpler to use.
The kit requires calibration only every 5 years and is manufactured to exacting dimensions, referenced to national standards. This will keep your operating costs to a minimum.
- Calibration traceable to National Standards
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Does not require batteries or power of any kind
- Supplied in rugged foam lined plastic case
- Supplied with flow rig, 90 mm Petri dish, 55 mm contact plate and miniature screwdriver
- Each unit referenced against standard prior to shipment and Calibration Certificate provided
- Total weight 1.6kg (including case and all accessories)
- Simple visual indication of the calibration “hot-spot” means minimal operator training is required
- Designed and manufactured in the UK under ISO 9001 quality systems
Case 350 mm x 300 mm x 90 mm